- Would you like to have the opportunity to contribute to your local community but you feel you lack the time?
- Helping out in the with development of our local kids can be incredibly fulfilling and rewarding...
- ...and it can be as little as a couple of hours every 3 weeks
- Sessions only take place during school term so no need to impact on your holiday plans
- If your kids are in Scouts, Cubs or Beavers it is a fantastic way to observe and be part of their development...with minimal commitment
- These valuable organisations for kids can only survive with the assistance from parents and adults in the community
- Perhaps you are now Working From Home more? So why not use some of that spare commute time to help out with us.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information relevant to current leaders within our Group.
The Yellow Card: Young People First - code of practice
The Purple Card: Safe Scouting and Emergency Procedures
Other Leader resources:
- Scouts Homepage
- Leader Training page
- Activities: ideas, training and regulations
- Policy, Organisation and Rules
- General Data Protection Regulations
We also have some local information that is useful for Leaders (i.e. programme ideas, risk assessment templates etc). Click on the link below to access the page.